Wednesday, March 30, 2016

SEASON ENDING MARCH 31st

Hello All!

The 2015-2016 season will officially end March 31st, same as previous years. I know there was some discussion about the new season starting on April 1st so that we would not have a break in the action. This is not going to work. I know there is some great fishing in April but I really need that month to get everything set up properly for the new season. So OFFICIALLY I will be keeping the tournament the same as years past with the month of April off and the new season starting the first Saturday of May.

I will be doing the fish fry/party sometime in April when I have the date I will make a new post but will most likely be mid to late April.

I hope you all understand, and I apologize ahead of time to anyone who catches a monster in April.

-Ted

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bud,Lotta fun this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah bud!! Not used to seeing comments on here haha! I'm glad you are having fun with it, excited for a clean slate and a new year coming up!

    ReplyDelete